måndag, januari 01, 2007

same shit ...

.. diffrent year!?!


So here we go again, waking up in 2007 feels exacly the same as waking up in 2006 - it's raining outside and im still the same person as I was yesterday. A new year doesn't change anything unless you let it make a diffrence. So did you make a decision last night to change the way your living? Or are you just gone let 2007 look the same as 2006, with the same worries and bad things in your life.. I didn't promise myself anything ... But I will try to change my life, towards being a better human... What that might be or how to do that.. I don't know... But isn't that what we are trying to do everyday? Somehow get better at being humans, to be better friends, daughters, brothers, mothers and even better strangers...

Enjoy your 2007, I will try to...

/h

1 kommentar:

Frida sa...

Jag tycker inte att du har rätt att klaga på att inte jag uppdaterar min blogg ;) Ja, det där var en pik ;) hehe! Jag vill ju ha något att läsa i tentaångesten o tråket! Keep me happy! Puss!