torsdag, januari 25, 2007

3 Good Thing About Today-list

I decided to day that Im in the end of each day Iam gone write down 3 good thing about the day, so here we go...

3 Good Things About Today:
  1. Im going to the Alps, France - Val Thorens, we booked it today!
  2. I started working late, and stoped working early!
  3. I got payed to day.

So their it is.. But i have to say.. I can come up with bad things about today to:

  1. I found my wallet [should be a good thing but since I orded a new Visa, went to the police and registered my drivinglicence lost and so on, its not a good thing it's just irritating...]
  2. I got a letter, telling me that i didn't get the job that I wanted so badly.. gr!
  3. The snow is starting to melt...
  4. I didn't have the time to eat lunch, so i went from 9.00 to 17.00 without eating.
  5. *cencur*[a bad thing i can't tell you about but it should still be on the list...]

Im so not good at this [should maybe to be on the "bad things about today"-list!?]

/h

Inga kommentarer: